Give back, gain experience.
Babson Board Fellows is an experiential learning program that places Babson MBA students and MBA alumni as nonvoting members on nonprofit Boards. Nonprofits benefit from our MBAs' fresh insights as well as their contributions to board committees and special projects. MBAs benefit from exposure to board-level decision-making, mentorship, and project experience.
Goals of the program:
- support local and national social sector organizations
- allow Babson MBAs to put their entrepreneurial leadership and business skills into practice with a mission-driven organization
- build a culture of service within the Babson MBA community
- help maximize Board performance and outcomes
- increase understanding of how to create sustainable economic and social value simultaneously
Please note this program is open to Babson MBAs and MBA alumni who plan to live in either the Greater Boston or Miami areas for the 2021–2022 academic year. Applications closed on July 16. Applicants will be notified of their status beginning the week of July 26.
Since the program began in 2010, Babson Board Fellows have supported dozens of nonprofit organizations, such as The BASE, Special Olympics of Massachusetts, Commonwealth Shakespeare Company, Clear Path for Veterans NE, and more.
Questions? Please contact Emily Weiner at the Lewis Institute.