- Ph D, Northeastern University
- MA, University of Massachusetts Boston
- BA, University of Massachusetts Amherst
Academic InterestsWriting Centers; Rhetoric and Composition; Community Engagement
- Girdharry, K. (in press). #BostonStrong/BostonStrong?: A Personal Essay on Digital Community Engagement. Vol: 19, Issue: 2. Reflections: A Journal of Community-Engaged Writing and Rhetoric .
- Girdharry, K. (2019). Disrupting Social-Educational Spaces: Reflections on a Community-Based Learning Project. IMPACT: The Journal of the Center for Interdisciplinary Teaching & Learning. link
- Girdharry, K. (2019). Crowdsourcing History: Challenges and Opportunities of the Historial Archive. Issue: 14. The Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy . link
- Girdharry, K. (2019). "Enough to Write the Papers": Reading and Reflection in the Writing Tutorial. Vol: 43, Issue: 5-6. WLN: A Journal of Writing Center Scholarship . link
- Girdharry, K., Simpson, A. (2019). Introduction to the 2019 Best of the Journals in Rhetoric and Composition Series : Best of the Journals in Rhetoric and Composition Series . Parlor Press. link
- Girdharry, K., Benda, J., Gallagher, C.W., Lerner, N., Noonan, M. (2018). Confronting "Superdiversity" in U.S. Writing Programs: The Internationalization of U.S. Writing Programs. Utah State University Press.
- St. Cloud State University (2019)
- Association for Writing Across the Curriculum (2019)
- International Writing Center Association (2019)
- Northeast Writing Center Association/ (2019)
- Boston Rhetoric and Writing Network (2014)