The Global Management Concentration at Babson is a rigorous program for students who are truly dedicated to pursuing an internationally oriented education and career. This program encourages Babson students to study abroad, think globally, and to pursue a variety of international business and area studies courses.
By combining 9 credits of course work with an experiential component to broaden the understanding of global management, students interested in internationally active firms will achieve depth in a skill area—such as marketing or finance—and acquire a global mindset.
The Global Management Concentration will be noted on your MBA transcript.
3 credits. Objective: To build the base for Global Management
- MOB7559 Global Strategic Management, 3 credits
3 credits total. Objective: To deepen the understanding of Global Management
- MKT7560 Global Marketing Strategy, 3 credits
- FIN7509 International Finance, 1.5 credits
- ECN7505 International Macro: What Every MBA Student Should Know, 3 credits
- ECN7525 Global Trade, 3 credits
- MBA7501 Doing Business Globally: Highways and Landmines, 1.5 credits
- MOB7543 Managing a Diverse Workplace, 3 credits
- MOB7549 Global and International Business Contexts, 3 credits
3 credits total. Objective: To broaden the experience of Global Management
- Electives Abroad, 3 credits
- Joint Management Consulting Field Experience, 3 credits
- Global Management Independent Study, 1.5 to 3 credits (see GPSA for approval process)
- Management Consulting Field Experience, 3.0 credits (qualifying projects will be notated in the MCFE Project Catalogue)
- Study Abroad, usually 3 credits per course
*Students must go through application processes for all Requirement C options
For more information on the Graduate Global Management Concentration requirements, please email Professor Miguel Rivera-Santos.