Assisting staff and faculty to find external grants and resources
The office of Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy provides assistance to faculty and staff who are interested in seeking external grants and resources to support their research and initiatives. Requests for external funds are coordinated by the director of Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy to ensure compliance with Babson College policies and procedures and that proposals and applications are complete, accurate, and of the highest quality.
Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy works collaboratively with all campus departments to provide a number of services, including:
- Identifying sources of funding
- Reviewing and interpreting agency guidelines
- Developing proposal budgets
- Committing internal cash/matching funds
- Editing narrative text
- Navigating the internal approval process
- Submitting proposals to the funding agencies
- Post-award grants management
We look forward to working with you!
Melissa Partridge, Director, Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy
Cruickshank Alumni Hall 220