Test It Out: Corporate Entrepreneurship
Interested in a working professionals program but not sure if it is the right fit or the right time? Experience what it’s like to study at Babson and join our tight-knit community through this fully online graduate-level course, available only to prospective students.
- Six-week course, starting May 18
- Reduced rate at just $500
- Earn 3 credits* that can be applied toward the Part-Time MBA or Master in Advanced Entrepreneurial Leadership (MSAEL) programs
- Register by Friday, May 15, 2020
No application required. Students must have a valid bachelor’s degree and at least three years of full-time work experience to register. A $500 nonrefundable registration fee at the time of registration is required. Books are not included in fee.
Contact email@example.com with questions or for more information.
Corporations are looking for entrepreneurial leaders to provide direction and manage towards the future of business. In this course we will examine various approaches companies have taken to drive their organizations in this direction. What to expect:
- A look at five different approaches and the shortcomings of each
- Explore the rationale for why innovation must become an organizational function if a company truly wishes to compete for the future
- Observe at the organizational level rather than the individual project level
- Seek insights on how organizations can institutionalize structures and processes that promote entrepreneurial thought and action
*Must pass Test It Out with at least a B and start your part-time graduate program in the fall 2020 term or spring 2021 term for credit to be applicable.
Because Test It Out is designed to help prospective students explore Babson, Babson alumni and former Test It Out participants are not eligible to enroll.
Students who live in the state of Florida or California are not eligible to enroll.