The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
Defending the Dam, again and again.
The ongoing support of our Babson Defenders has never been more important—or convenient. By making an automated monthly or annual gift, we can count on your support year-over-year, and you can spread out your giving in more manageable increments.
You choose which area to support. You can directly assist our students through the Emergency Fund, financial aid and scholarships, athletics, affinity groups, and more. Or, allow us the flexibility to direct funds to our areas of most need through the Fund for Babson. You can give at the amount you’re most comfortable with, starting at only $5 per month (that’s a cup of coffee!). For donors who give at least $160 per month, you will join our prestigious President’s Society.
As a Babson Defender, you’ll also support our sustainability efforts and reduce administrative costs as we’ll limit the print mail and phone call reminders you receive from us.
See how your gift—at every level—can make a difference
- One set of office hours for student entrepreneurs to meet with an expert.
- Provide a Campus Activities Board (CAB) event for a student like concert tickets, sporting events, and other off-campus events.
- A “How to Tuesday” workshop for 30 student entrepreneurs.
- Student club or organization dues for one semester.
- An off-campus excursion like a ski trip, rock climbing, etc.
- Sponsor one student’s involvement in a club sport ($200)
- Sponsor two student entrepreneurs to apply for the B.E.T.A. Challenge competition (giving them the chance to win $20K).
- Sponsor one student for all senior week events and meals.
- Pitch practice/pitch coaching for 3 entrepreneurs over the school year.
- Sorority dues for academic, social, leadership, and service opportunities for one semester ($500).
- Sponsor one student’s spot in varsity athletics ($500).
- Sponsor one student for an international service trip, such as Habitat for Humanity ($750).
- Sponsor one student entrepreneur in the Fast Track Cohort program for a semester.
- Sponsor one student venture team’s office space in the Hatchery.
- Sponsor one student for the Management Consulting Field Experience ($1500).
- Sponsor one student for a semester abroad ($1500).
Defend the Dam
Make a gift and help us #DefendTheDam.Give Now