The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
Family Entrepreneurial Leadership Program
One of our most impactful programs -- The Family Entrepreneurial Leadership Program (FEL) is a space for you to have deep and open sharing discussions with peers who have a shared life experience.
Developed from the fields of Neuroscience, Psychology, and Family Therapy, the FEL program will give you the skills you need to:
- Understand yourself – and how you want to leverage your family’s entrepreneurial legacy to chart your own path
- Build stronger relationships with your family so that you can achieve your goals
Over the course of the year, you will learn and practice leadership skills critical to building more effective relationships with your family and forging your own path in family entrepreneurship.
How It Works:
- You will be in a group of 7-8 students who will meet once a month over the academic year
- Students will share and learn from one another in a confidential non-judgmental space
- A Babson instructor will serve as moderator and advisor
- Students must commit to attending all sessions (Approx. 1 meeting per month over the academic year)
- Students who complete required work will receive a Family Entrepreneurial Leadership Badge
This program has limited space. Please APPLY HERE.
What our students say:
"I would consider Peer Forum one of the best experiences at Babson. Because we all came from similar backgrounds, the shared experiences were relatable and helped me empathize with and learn from my peers. There were some great insights I was able to take away and apply to my situation. Peer Forum taught me empathy, discipline, commitment and a chance to tell my story and be vulnerable in a safe environment built with trust."
”Peer Forum increased my ability to relate to others’ shared experiences, and seeing other possible approaches to issues and problems."
”Peer Forum provided me with priceless emotional support and helped me to form very practical approaches to my challenges."
”Many of the issues I had were common in many other family businesses, across countries and cultures."
”Peer Forum really impacted me personally. It helped me have a better vision of what I want to do after Babson."
”Sharing experiences in a small group and hearing from peers with similar problems or experiences was one of the most enriching experiencesI had at Babson. A lot of learning and very fun too!"
”An amazing experience to learn from peers.”