Babson College will be open this fall. Details available in Babson Together, our return to campus plan


Joshua Peipock (he/him/his)
B.A. Stonehill College; M.A. University of Michigan
Office: Reynold's, Student Life Suite 211
Phone: 781-239-3891

Andrew Manchino (he/him/his)
Area Director
B.S. Westfield State University; M.Ed. Merrimack College
Office: Mandell Family Hall 304B
Phone: 781-239-5655
Residence Halls: Canfield, Keith, Mandell Family Hall, McCullough, Pietz, Putney**

Orquidia Paulino (she/her/hers)
Area Director
B.A. University of Massachusetts - Lowell; M.S. University of Rhode Island
Office: Van Winkle B103
Phone: 781-239-4013
Residence Halls: Bryant, Coleman, Van Winkle, Woodland Hill, Woodside

Cassie White (she/her/hers)
Area Director
B.F.A. Cazenovia College; M.A. Western Michigan University
Office: Forest 200B
Phone: 781-239-6220
Residence Hall: Forest, Mattos, Park Manor North, Park Manor South

Resident Assistants

All of our residence halls are staffed by resident assistants (RAs) and an area director.

Area directors are full-time, professional live-in staff members who oversee the day-to-day operation of a specific number of residence halls, providing direct supervision to their RA staff and assistant area director (if applicable).

RAs are an integral part of life in the residence halls and fill a variety of roles, ranging from peer advisor and resource to programmer and community developer.

Common reasons to contact your RA:

  • ​Facilities issues
  • Leadership opportunities
  • Programming ideas
  • Campus directions
  • Contact information for campus resources
  • Roommate conflicts
  • Social opportunities
  • Need someone to talk to

If your RA is unable to help, contact your area director as they can help with almost anything and are trained to handle a variety of situations.