BABSON AMONG TOP 30 MBA AND MS PROGRAMS ACCORDING TO EDUNIVERSAL
Babson’s MBA and MS programs have been ranked among the top 4,000 in 30 fields of study, across 154 countries, by Eduniversal.
According to the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2014-2015, Babson's highest honors include:
- No. 2 in Entrepreneurship: A global ranking for the Top 100 Worldwide MS Global Entrepreneurship Programs
- No. 10 in Accounting and Auditing: A regional ranking for the Top 200 North America Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) programs within 9 geographical zones
- No. 15 in Economics: A regional ranking for the Top 200 North America MBA programs with Managerial Economics Courses within 9 geographical zones
- No. 27 in Full-time MBA: A regional ranking for the Top 200 North America MBA programs within 9 geographical zones
Eduniversal based the rankings on three main criteria:
- The notoriety of the programs: Each must be known and recognized by recruiting companies and have an active approach towards them
- The salary of first employment after graduation: Graduate placements must be in the best possible marketplace positions
- Student satisfaction: Each must demonstrate the use of student feedback to continuously improve programs
Headquartered in Paris, Eduniversal is a global ranking and rating agency specializing in higher education. The company has established strong expertise in evaluating academic institutions and programs in France since 1994, and internationally since 2007.