Part Time MBA Curriculum
Most part time Babson MBA students are looking to juggle it all—building up new skills and gaining a fresh perspective, without stepping away from their careers. Each semester, choose part time MBA courses offered in the evening, online, in a hybrid blended learning format, along with other options to earn your degree your way, without being locked in to any one track.
The Part Time MBA Curriculum
- Mix and match online classes, weekend intensives, electives abroad, and semester-long courses to create a customized, part time MBA tailored to your interests and needs.
- Quickly take control of your curriculum with electives, which make up a full two-thirds of the 45-credit MBA and are available to all students in all formats.
- Focus your studies by choosing one or more of Babson's 7 MBA concentrations, covering topics such as STEM-designated Quantitative Finance or Entrepreneurship.
- Whether online or in person, each class has a dedicated technology assistant, ensuring all students can participate in lively discussions.
- Put what you learn into practice immediately, rolling up your sleeves during a semester-long client consulting project you’ll undertake in the MBA Core.
Speed up or slow down the pace based on your personalized needs.
18 Month Part Time MBA
3 Year Part Time MBA
Core = 2 credits
Electives = 1.5-3 credits
*Students can opt out for summer electives and extend their program beyond 3 years
**Babson Consulting Experience (BCE): A signature learning experience of the Babson MBA, BCE is a hands-on course, where classroom concepts are applied in real world contexts.
Get in Touch
Want to know more about Babson’s part-time MBA curriculum? Let’s talk.
By submitting the form, you agree to receive communications from Babson College and our representatives about our degree programs and certificates via phone, email and/or text message. You can unsubscribe at any time.