The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
The Arthur M. Blank School for Entrepreneurial Leadership FAQ
The Arthur M. Blank School for Entrepreneurial Leadership is a first-of-its-kind hub that connects and extends the Babson College community to learners across the lifespan.
Made possible thanks to a $50 million gift by Arthur M. Blank ’63, H’98 and The Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation, Babson’s Blank School builds entrepreneurial leaders with empathy, morality, compassion, and drive to produce scalable solutions that can benefit individuals, communities, and the world.
The Blank School is comprised of six of Babon’s Centers & Institutes, each focused on a different aspect of entrepreneurial leadership.
The Blank School is:
- Your hub for customized entrepreneurial learning across centers & institutes
- Community to get advice on your business challenges
- Babson’s action tank to experiment with YOUR ideas
The Centers & Institutes of The Blank School:
The primary constituents of The Blank School are Babson community members: students, alums, staff, faculty, parents and executive learners.
Some of our programs are also geared to high school students and others outside of the immediate Babson community.
Visit The Blank School Entrepreneurial Leadership Resource Center and any of the webpages of our six specialized Centers & Institutes.
The Blank School is an action lab for faculty to test new ideas, programs and research. Please contact Deborah Wahlen to learn more.
Many of our programs offer help for your new or existing ventures. Listed below are a few suggestions to get started, but there are many more! Visit the Entrepreneurial Leadership Resource Center for a comprehensive guide to supporting your venture.
- Peer to Peer Connect – virtual facilitated feedback forums designed to help you make progress on your venture through virtual support
- Butler Launch Pad – access to faculty advisors, events, content, our online communities, and much more
- BASE (Babson Alumni Supporting Entrepreneurs) – BASE Consultants serve as sounding boards and coaches for Babson alumni and students, providing insights and perspectives for any stage or aspect of your business, based on their own business experience and expertise.
The Arthur M. Blank School for Entrepreneurial Leadership is designed to create opportunities for the entire Babson College community to lead change, solve global problems, and create value across business and society. The Blank School encompasses six Centers & Institutes, including the Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship (“Blank Center”).
The Blank Center specifically seeks to incubate and accelerate new venture creation and works with Babson’s emerging entrepreneurs, as well as facilitating entrepreneurship research and thought leadership.