The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
Campus Mail Services
Student Mail and Package Center, Reynolds Campus Center, Rooms 229 and 233.
Faculty and Staff
Receiving/Facilities Building behind Campus Safety
Campus Mail Services manages multiple essential services for the college community.
For Students: Student Mail and Package Center
- Mailbox unit number issued to students living on campus in residence
- Daily inbound U.S. mail and package pickup
- Inbound carrier package pickup (UPS, FedEx, DHL, Amazon, others)
- Outbound package shipping service
- Outgoing prepaid vendor return package carrier drop-off
- Interoffice mail
For Faculty and Staff: Administrative Mail Services
- Daily inbound U.S.P.S. mail and carrier package delivery
- Daily outbound U.S.P.S. mail and packages, carrier express packages, and carrier truck shipments
- Receiving, shipping, and selected supply delivery to faculty and staff—Administrative bulk mailings and mailing list cleansing
- Manage the U.S.P.S., UPS, FedEx, DHL, Amazon, and other carrier relationships
Dennis Lawlor, Campus Mail Services Manager – 781 239-4280
Todd Shea, Student Mail and Package Center, Supervisor – 781 239-4298
Steve Keniry, Senior Materials Handler Clerk
Dave Graham, Shipper/Receiver