The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
F&E CWEL Circles
Tough Questions | Straight Answers | Real Strategies
Join the circle each month with the Frank & Eileen™ Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership (F&E CWEL) and our expert hosts, as we talk gender, leadership, and careers. Bring your questions and leave with strategies to advance yourself, level the field, and lift others up, as you make your mark as an entrepreneurial leader. This program is designed to bring people of all gender identities into the circle.
"Being part of the F&E CWEL Circles program was an integral part of my final year as a Babson MBA student. The unique setting which allows for active participation provided me with the opportunity to tailor each circle, no matter the theme, to my own personal and professional development. Each evening, I left with a renewed sense of confidence and new connections, some of which have now grown into invaluable mentorship opportunities."
-Alexandra Tapley, MBA’19
- Success on Your Terms Dandan Zhu '09, CEO & Founder, Dandan Global Group
- Paths to Executive Leadership Cam McLoud, Board Chair of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, F&E CWEL Executive-in-Residence
- Career Transitions: Pivoting Your Direction, Not Your Value Tina Sheldon, Chief Compliance Officer, Five Star Senior Living
- Advancing Women the Family Business Way Lauri Union, Executive Director, Institute for Family Entrepreneurship & Torry Stamm, President, Katsiroubas Brothers
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Week: From Entrepreneur to Venture Capital Catherine White, MBA’86, Managing Director, Golden Seeds and Founder & Director, FinArc Investments Inc.
- The Other Gender Gap: Rocking Your Financial Future Sumeit Aggarwal, MBA’05, Personal Finance Literacy Coach and Advocate, Co-Founder, Finhive LLC
- Men as Allies: The Value Proposition of Equality Lawler Kang, Founder and CEO, League of Allies
- Navigating the New Normal, Jason Rosario, Executive Producer & Host, Yahoo! News “Dear Men”, Founder, The Lives of Men
- Introverted Leadership: Making Your Mark in an Extroverted World, Kemi Sorinmade, Leadership Development Coach and Owner, The Growth Studio
- Serendipity to Strategy: Leadership Stories from the Field, Eleanor Tabi Haller-Jorden, President & CEO, The Paradigm Forum GmbH
- Influence, Adventure, and the Power of the Tribe, Beth Santos, WIN’16, Founder and CEO, Wanderful
- Think. Lead.: Mindfulness for High-Achievers, Angie O’Donell, MBA’92, Master Certified Executive Coach & Co-Founder, 3D Leadership Group
- Work/Life Satisfaction | Achieving Your All, Nadia McKay, President & Owner, Corps Team/Moms Corps
- An Entrepreneur's Guide to Stress and Anxiety, Meli Bolanos, MBA'11, Executive Coach & Founder, Meli Bolanos Coaching
- Maternal Optimism, Danna Greenberg, Walter H. Carpenter Professor of Management at Babson College
- Inclusive Leadership, Eleanor Tabi Haller-Jorden, President & CEO, The Paradigm Forum GmbH
- Venture Capital Workshop, Arushi Ray '18, Senior Analyst at Insight Partners
- Fast Track Your Promotion, Lee Anne Crockett, MBA'17, Leadership Development and Career Strategist, Lee Anne Crockett Consultin
- What Your Mother Didn't Tell You About Your Early Career, Stacey Mukasa '13, Senior Brand Manager, Gillette, Brittany Lo '14, Founder and CEO, Beautini, and Lisa Liu '18, Consultant, Deloitte
- Empowering Creative Leadership, Cimone Key, Founder & CEO, CK Creative Studio
- How to Answer, "What Do You Want to Do?", Tina Xiao '16, Strategic Partnerships, Google News Initiative
- What's Stopping You?, Kristen Waters, MBA'13, Founder, Collective Coaching
Additional Campus Offerings
At the heart of what The Lewis Institute does is The Uncommon Table™ methodology. In short, it's a conversation. More than that, it's an intentional approach to creating consistent habitats and unexpected opportunities to share insights that lead to action on important issues impacting business and society.