Senior Citizen Audit Policy
Babson alumni who are 65 years or older (proof of age required) OR residents of Needham or Wellesley who are 65 years or older (proof of age and residency required) have the opportunity to audit one course per semester at Babson College at no cost.
The semester course offerings and information can be accessed through the course listing. Click the blue course title for further details, including the course description.
Registration Process and Policies
Please bring the Senior Citizen Application and Registration Form (pdf) along with proof of residency, if applicable, and proof of age to the Registrar’s Office in Hollister Hall on the first day of classes for the semester.
Under the policy:
- Space must be available in the course to be registered.
- Registration opens on the first day of classes for the semester. The first day of classes is listed on the Academic Calendar.
- Applicants must be either (1) Babson alumni who are 65 years or older, or (2) residents of Needham or Wellesley who are 65 years or older.
- Applicants may audit one course per semester.
Applicants will not be charged tuition and fees.
A maximum of two applicants may audit the same course section in a semester.
- Registration must be completed by the last day of add/drop, which is typically six days after classes begin. The add/drop deadline is listed on the Academic Calendar.
For first-time applicants, a Babson network account will be created and sent by email to the personal email address listed on the application and registration form. The Babson network account must be activated in order to access the course information located on the Blackboard or Canvas e-learning site.
No course credits will be issued for any courses taken.
A final grade of AU (Audit) will be issued.