Babson alumni who are 65 years or older (proof of age required) OR residents of Needham or Wellesley who are 65 years or older (proof of age and residency required) have the opportunity to audit one course per semester at Babson College at no cost.
The semester course offerings and information can be accessed through the course listing. Click the blue course title for further details, including the course description.
Registration Process and Policies
Please email the Senior Citizen Application and Registration Form (pdf) along with proof of residency, if applicable, and proof of age to email@example.com or bring in person to theRegistrar’s Office in Hollister HallRegistrar’s Office in Hollister Hall.
Under the policy:
- Space must be available in the course to be registered.
- Applicants will be registered to audit a course after the initial registration week and will be notified with confirmation by the Registrar’s office. Please see the Academic Calendar for semester dates and deadlines.
- Applicants must be either (1) Babson alumni who are 65 years or older, or (2) residents of Needham or Wellesley who are 65 years or older.
- Applicants may audit one course per semester.
Applicants will not be charged tuition and fees.
A maximum of two applicants may audit the same course section in a semester.
- Registration must be completed by the last day of add/drop, which is typically six days after classes begin. The add/drop deadline is listed on the Academic Calendar.
For first-time applicants, a Babson network account will be created and sent by email to the personal email address listed on the application and registration form. The Babson network account must be activated in order to access the course information located on the Canvas e-learning site.
Dropping or withdrawing from a course must be completed either in-person or by emailing the Registrar's Office
by the deadlines listed in the Academic Calendar
No course credits will be issued for any courses taken.
A final grade of AU (Audit) will be issued.