Transcript Requests

The Registrar’s Office has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide an online ordering service for processing transcript requests. The National Student Clearinghouse offers electronic and printed transcripts.

National Student Clearinghouse Link

If you have trouble accessing the website using the Request Transcripts button below, please copy and paste this link into your browser:

Transcript Request Policies

How to Order a Transcript »

Transcript Ordering FAQs »

Electronic transcript requests are typically processed in one business day, as long as your account is not on hold and you enter information correctly. Mailed transcript requests are typically processed within one business day. Please plan accordingly.

Transcripts requests cannot be processed for students who have certain holds on their account; this includes students who have an accounting hold due to an outstanding balance with Student Financial Services. When you request your transcript from the National Student Clearinghouse, if your account  is on hold, you will receive a message from National Student Clearinghouse informing you that your account is on hold and will instruct you on which Babson College office to contact to resolve your hold.  Your transcript request will be cancelled, you will not be charged.  Once your hold is resolved you may submit a new transcript request.

When requesting a transcript, if you do not know your student ID number, please use your social security number.  If you do not have a social security number you may look at one of your Babson College bills to locate your student ID number.  If you are still unable to locate your student ID number and do not have a social security number, please contact our office at

Students that attended courses or completed their Babson MBA at the San Francisco campus can obtain their transcript via the electronic process stated above. If San Francisco students would like access to their full student record please email

Please email the Registrar’s Office to request your transcript if you:

  • Attended before 1990 and did not receive a Babson College degree
  • Graduated and received a Babson College degree before 1990
  • Need a notarized transcript

Unofficial Transcript

Current students can access their unofficial transcript by going to "Generate Unofficial Transcript for Student" in Workday Student.