The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
Babson has been working to reduce our impact on the environment and the climate for decades.
All across Babson, campus staff, students, and faculty are tackling issues of sustainability and resource efficiency and working to solve these integrated challenges.
As a business school, we are aimed at educating tomorrow’s entrepreneurs and innovators. Babson is committed to integrating social and economic sustainability concepts into the business practices of this next generation of leaders and to create resilient, sustainable prosperity. We invite you to connect with us.
Sustainability Open Office Hours
Every weekday during the Academic year, our Sustainability Interns host Sustainability Open Office Hours on the 1st floor of Reynolds.
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
The office is located prominently in the Reynolds Campus Center and serves as the nexus of sustainability on campus. The office serves the following functions:
- Connects sustainability activities and programs around campus into a unified program
- Communicates within the Babson community about sustainability activities on and off campus, with particular focus on sharing infrastructure and operational improvements with the community
- Helps students, staff and faculty develop and deploy sustainability projects and programs
- Develops and deploys programs that improve or enhance the sustainability of the Babson campus
- Tracks key performance metrics and progress, and reports to external evaluations in order to showcase Babson sustainability and reveal opportunities
Mission of Sustainability at Babson
The mission of the Sustainability Leadership Team is to guide the integration of sustainability into Babson’s core values and to build awareness of the impacts that personal and organizational decisions have on the environment and society.