Masking policies during the arrival period are in response to the arrival testing policies to help protect our campus as we return to full capacity. Please see the testing section for more details.
Masks may be removed in residence hall restrooms and by roommates in private sleeping quarters, in addition to when actively eating and/or drinking.
Arrival Masking Requirements
- All community members must remain masked indoors, regardless of vaccination status, until a negative Babson PCR test result is received.
- All visitors and suppliers, regardless of vaccination status, must remain masked between August 15 and August 30.
Following Arrival Testing Results
- Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks, indoors or outdoors, on Babson’s campuses.
- Unvaccinated individuals, as well as those who are partially vaccinated or who received an exemption, must continue to wear masks indoors.
- Unvaccinated visitors and suppliers must continue to wear masks indoors
This policy update was made in consultation with expert consultants from Environmental Health & Engineering Inc. (EHE), and is supported by an array of mitigation measures across campus.
Please be advised masks are required at the testing center, sports medicine, and health services per CDC guidance.