At Babson, students have the opportunity to engage with an intentionally diverse community and develop lasting relationships with peers, faculty, and staff from more than 40 U.S. states and territories, and from over 90 countries.
Students are encouraged to: explore their complex identity; develop empathy and understanding of others’ identities and experiences; and step out of their comfort zone to maximize their learning and personal development.
To do this, students may:
- Attend the annual Multicultural Festival or Graduate International Dinner
- Learn from and dialogue with peers at O.N.E. Forum
- Participate in cultural events and performances by student groups and BabsonARTS
- Take an elective course abroad or spend a semester studying abroad through one of Babson’s 125+ approved programs
- Join the Glavin Global Fellows Program