The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
A yearly tradition celebrating our graduating seniors!
Undergraduate seniors who are graduating from Babson College are eligible to participate in the week of festivities. Senior Week Committee members mapped out the activities for the week. The ticket price for the 2022 Senior Week is $150.
What’s happening in 2022
Senior Week 2022 is happening Sunday, May 8, through Friday, May 13.
- Graduation Cap Decorating
- Senior Photos
- Last Brunch in Trim and Champagne Toast ft. Dean Ward
- Fenway Park Tour and Game On
- Dean Ward’s BBQ
- Senior Bingo
- Senior Cruise
- President Spinelli’s Reception
- Senior Ball
- Last Pub Night (*families invited)
Students who register for Senior Week will receive specific information and instructions about Senior Week events. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Senior Week Scholarship
New this year! In order to make Senior Week 2022 an equitable experience for seniors, we are offering a limited number of scholarships that would cover the full cost of the Senior Week ticket price. Please indicate why you want to attend Senior Week and how a scholarship would ease the financial burden for you. In order to be considered for this scholarship, this form must be completed by Thursday, April 28th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Senior Week Policies and Procedures
- Graduating seniors are eligible to register for Senior Week. Registered seniors will be given a wristband that in combination with government-issued identification (passport, driver’s license or state identification card) will grant them access to all Senior Week events. Registration can be done online.
- Students who miss the published registration deadline may request to be placed on a wait list. Wait-listed students will be notified if and when spaces are available but are not guaranteed access to Senior Week events.
- Individuals without Senior Week wristbands and government-issued identification will not be admitted to events.
- Buying, selling, duplicating or transferring Senior Week wristbands is strictly prohibited.
- Fees for Senior Week are nonrefundable after registration and is a complete package, meaning no tickets will be sold for individual events. Students will not be refunded any money if they cancel past the deadline or if their participation is restricted by Babson College due to community standards violations. In the event that an activity is canceled or changed due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, every effort will be made to provide refunds if and only if refunds are provided to Babson by third-party vendors.
- All bags and/or carry-on items brought to Senior Week events are subject to search.
- Consuming alcohol prior to events or “pre-gaming” is highly discouraged. Students who are visibly intoxicated will not be admitted into events by Senior Week chaperones. Individuals found responsible for damages throughout the course of the week will be removed from events and charged a cleaning/repair fee.
- No tickets to individual events will be sold. However, registered Senior Week participants are allowed to purchase a ticket for one guest to attend the Senior Ball. A guest of a Senior Week participant at the Senior Ball is the responsibility of that senior, who will be held accountable for the actions of their guest. Guests must have at least one form of government-issued identification.
- Any student attending Senior Week must show respect to the Senior Week staff (including but not limited to college staff, Senior Week committee members, faculty, volunteers, and venue staff). Any harassment of, or altercation with the staff is grounds for immediate removal from the event and further disciplinary action. You are responsible for all of the information, policies, and procedures about Senior Week on this website, so please read through this site and registration forms referenced forms carefully.
Frequently Asked Questions
Registration opens on Tuesday, April 19 and closes at noon on May 3 or until the tickets are sold out.
Use the “Register Now” button at the top of this page. After the registration deadline, the button will be removed.
Registered Senior Week participants receive a wristband that in conjunction with government-issued identification provides you with access to ALL Senior Week festivities with expenses paid (three meals/day with the exception of Foxwoods dinner, round-trip transportation, and drink tickets to select events). Please note that all cash bars and personal purchases throughout the week at various events are not covered by the Senior Week registration fee.
The only individual event sold is for the Senior Ball ($65) and includes admission to the event, dinner, and round trip transportation.
Once you have registered for Senior Week, please read through all information, policies, and procedures on the Senior Week webpage. All participants must sign and return the Senior Week liability form prior to the first Senior Week event. If you are bringing a guest to the Senior Ball, you must submit their name and a guest waiver form prior to the Senior Ball. The Senior Class Committee and staff will work with all students to make sure follow-up forms are completed and submitted prior to the events. It is your responsibility to read any emails and website updates prior to the Senior Week events.
Please plan to pick up your wristband at Senior Week check-in on Monday, May 9, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. in Trim Dining Hall. In the event that an extenuating circumstance prevents you from picking up your wristband, please email Angel Long to make alternate arrangements. Wristbands must be picked up prior to arrival at a Senior Week event.
If there are extenuating circumstances that make you unable to pay for Senior Week by the registration deadline, it is your responsibility to email Angel Long PRIOR to the registration deadline to make alternate arrangements.
To consume alcohol at any Senior Week event, you will need a valid passport if you do not have a license.
If you are not 21 years of age, email Angel Long prior to the registration deadline to better understand what events you would be able to participate in.
Non-Babson students are eligible to attend the Senior Ball if a guest ticket is purchased for them by a Babson student host. The guest must be and will be contacted individually to complete a Covid-19 vaccination status through CrowdPass. They must be fully vaccinated and boosted against Covid-19 and/or show proof of a negative test within 72 hours of the Senior Ball.