WE’RE ALL REWARDED.
WE’RE ALL BABSON.
What do you want from your working life? Everyone is different and there are many ways that we are rewarded through the work that we do: through job satisfaction, through opportunities to learn and grow, through developing others, and also through our compensation and benefits packages.
How we reward our community staff members is a vital element in the long-term success of the College. We invest in rewards because we want to attract, recruit, and retain the very best. Here’s a full list of the benefits we offer. You also may click through via the links on the left to find out more about how we value high performance and compensate our community staff members. Babson offers a competitive array of benefits to eligible faculty and staff, including:
- A choice of health plans, including a Health Savings Account option
- A dental plan
- Liberal time-off programs
- Generous contributions to a 403(b) retirement plan
- Tuition remission for employees and dependents
- Programs focused on the health and well-being of faculty and staff (Healthy You and Be Well@Babson programs) which includes free use of exercise facilities, on-campus nutrition and exercise classes, team and individual fitness challenge programs, financial planning programs, employee assistance program, and health advocacy program.
Other benefits include:
- Vision Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Section 529 Educational Assistance Program
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Service and Recognition Awards