A yearly tradition celebrating our graduating seniors!
Undergraduate seniors who are graduating from Babson College are eligible to participate in the week of festivities. Senior Week Committee members mapped out the activities for the week. The ticket price for the 2019 Senior Week is $225.
What’s happening in 2019
Senior Week 2019 is happening Monday, May 13, through Friday, May 17. Look out for more information soon about our events:
- Last Trim Brunch
- Foxwoods Casino Overnight Trip
- Harpoon Brewery Tour and Tasting
- Brunch at Dean Ward’s House
- President Healey’s Reception
- Senior Ball
- Senior Cruise
- Last Night in Pub
Students who register for Senior Week will receive specific information and instructions about Senior Week events.
Families are welcome to attend to the following events during Senior Week:
Friday, May 17
|Noon||Lunch on the Lawn
Hosted by Academic Services
|8 p.m.–Midnight||Last Night in Pub
Roger’s Pub & Grille
Senior Week Policies and Procedures
- Graduating seniors are eligible to register for Senior Week. Registered seniors will be given a wristband that in combination with government-issued identification (passport, driver’s license or state identification card) will grant them access to all Senior Week events. Registration can be done online.
- Students who miss the published registration deadline may request to be placed on a wait list. Wait-listed students will be notified if and when spaces are available but are not guaranteed access to Senior Week events.
- Individuals without Senior Week wristbands and government-issued identification will not be admitted to events.
- Buying, selling, duplicating or transferring Senior Week wristbands is strictly prohibited.
- Fees for Senior Week are nonrefundable after registration and is a complete package, meaning no tickets will be sold for individual events. Students will not be refunded any money if they cancel past the deadline or if their participation is restricted by Babson College due to community standards violations. In the event that an activity is canceled or changed due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, every effort will be made to provide refunds if and only if refunds are provided to Babson by third-party vendors.
- All bags and/or carry-on items brought to Senior Week events are subject to search.
- Consuming alcohol prior to events or “pre-gaming” is highly discouraged. Students who are visibly intoxicated will not be admitted into events by Senior Week chaperones. Individuals found responsible for damages throughout the course of the week will be removed from events and charged a cleaning/repair fee.
- No tickets to individual events will be sold. However, registered Senior Week participants are allowed to purchase a ticket for one guest to attend the Senior Ball. A guest of a Senior Week participant at the Senior Ball is the responsibility of that senior, who will be held accountable for the actions of their guest. Guests must have at least one form of government-issued identification.
- Any student attending Senior Week must show respect to the Senior Week staff (including but not limited to college staff, Senior Week committee members, faculty, volunteers, and venue staff). Any harassment of, or altercation with the staff is grounds for immediate removal from the event and further disciplinary action. You are responsible for all of the information, policies, and procedures about Senior Week on this website, so please read through this site and registration forms referenced forms carefully.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does registration open for Senior Week?
Registration opens on March 27 and close at noon on April 19 or until the tickets are sold out.
What is the registration deadline?
The deadline to purchase a Senior Week ticket is Friday, April 19, at noon.
Where can I register for Senior Week?
Use the “Register Now” button at the top of this page. After the registration deadline, the button will be removed.
What does my registration get me?
Registered Senior Week participants receive a wristband that in conjunction with government-issued identification provides you with access to ALL Senior Week festivities with expenses paid (three meals/day with the exception of Foxwoods dinner, round-trip transportation, and drink tickets to select events). Please note that all cash bars and personal purchases throughout the week at various events are not covered by the Senior Week registration fee.
Once I have registered for Senior Week, am I all set?
Once you have registered for Senior Week, please read through all information, policies, and procedures on the Senior Week webpage. All participants must sign and return the Senior Week liability form prior to the first Senior Week event. If you are bringing a guest to the Senior Ball, you must submit their name and a guest waiver form prior to the Senior Ball. The Senior Week Advisor and Committee will work with all students to make sure follow-up forms are completed and submitted prior to the events. It is your responsibility to read any emails and website updates prior to the Senior Week events.
What happens if I don’t pick up my registration materials and wristband?
Please plan to pick up your wristband at Senior Week check-in on Monday, May 13, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. in Trim Dining Hall. In the event that an extenuating circumstance prevents you from picking up your wristband, please email Angel Long to make alternate arrangements. Wristbands must be picked up prior to arrival at a Senior Week event.
What if I cannot pay for Senior Week by the registration deadline?
If there are extenuating circumstances that make you unable to pay for Senior Week by the registration deadline, it is your responsibility to email Angel Long PRIOR to the registration deadline to make alternate arrangements.
I lost my driver’s license. Can I still attend events that serve alcohol?
To consume alcohol at any Senior Week event, you will need government-issued identification (passport or state-issued identification card) if you do not have a license.
Can I participate in Senior Week if I am not 21 years of age?
If you are not 21 years of age, email Angel Long prior to the registration deadline to better understand what events you would be able to participate in.
Can non-Babson students attend Senior Week?
Non-Babson students are eligible to attend the Senior Ball if a guest ticket is purchased for them by a Babson student host.
What if I lose my wristband?
If you lose your Senior Week wristband, email Angel Long as soon as possible.