- Will design their own research projects.
- Will work with advisors affiliated with a institution of higher education or not-for-profit organization.
- May be done in conjunction with graduate study.
Program requirements vary by country, it is critical to check the prospective host country’s program summary.
See the lists of field-specific award opportunities and graduate degree grants.
English Teaching Assistant (ETA)
- Will assist with teaching English language and U.S. culture to non-native English speakers.
- The age and academic level of students varies widely, from kindergartners to university students, it is critical to check the prospective host country’s program summary.
See the list of countries that offer ETA grants.
Visit the Fulbright Tutorials and webinars to learn more about the specific grants.