The GGF certificate is an opportunity for you to highlight the intersection between globally focused courses in the Babson curriculum and your global/multicultural experiences. The GGF certificate will help you market your global skill set and language proficiency to employers.
If you are interested in earning the Glavin Global Fellows certificate, you must complete the following prior to graduation:
- Two or more courses in a foreign language
- One advanced humanities elective (from the Arts & Humanities or History & Society divisions) with an international or multicultural focus
- One advanced elective in international economics
- One advanced global business or law elective
- An international experience: internship, international study, or service learning experience abroad (or a U.S.-based experience with a multicultural focus).
Students in GGF are not required to complete the certificate.