The Glavin Global Fellows badge is an opportunity for fellows to highlight the intersection between globally focused courses they took in the Babson curriculum, language proficiency and their global/multicultural experiences. This four-year pathway ensures that students develop and apply global competencies that prepare them to be entrepreneurial leaders with a global mindset.
If you are interested in earning the Glavin Global Fellows badge, you must complete the following prior to graduation:
- Two or more courses in a foreign language
- One advanced humanities elective (from the Arts & Humanities or History & Society divisions) with an international or multicultural focus
- One advanced elective in international economics
- One advanced global business or law elective
- An international experience: internship, international study, or service learning experience abroad (or a U.S.-based experience with a multicultural focus).
Students in GGF are not required to participate in the badge program.