Follow all COVID-19 protocols, testing every 3-4 days (schedule here), and complete your Symptom Report daily. View the COVID-19 Dashboard.

Manage Your Account

You can use the Babson Hub to complete many account management tasks.

Setting up an eProxy

With eProxy, you can give a spouse or parent access to view your bill online and make a payment using ePay. To set up an eProxy, click here and enter in the email address and name of any person you wish to designate as a proxy. Once you set up the account, the person you designate as your proxy will receive an email with the address and password to access your student account. You can terminate an eProxy's access at any time by deleting the email address from your eProxy list.

SFS Stoplight

Found in the upper, right-hand corner of the Babson Hub, the SFS Stoplight changes color so that you can easily check the status of your student account.


  • A green light means that your account is "OK." No payment is currently due on your student account. 
  • A yellow light means that you should "CHECK" because there is a balance due on your student account. 
  • A red light means "HOLD." You are on accounting hold because you have a balance due. 


Avoiding late payment penalties

Students who have not settled their accounts by the semester payment due date will be charged a $200 late fee, denied course registration and add/drop privileges, and may be withdrawn from courses and lose college housing for the period of the housing contract. More detail about late payment penalties can be found in the 2020-2021 Undergraduate Student Handbook (pdf) and 2020-2021 Graduate Student Handbook (pdf) Student Handbooks, including information about account holds and fees on accounts referred for collection. While Babson recognizes that many students receive financial aid or monetary assistance from third parties, the ultimate responsibility for satisfying all financial obligations rests with the student.

Changing your meal plan

You may change your meal plan online through the end of the add/drop period through the Hub. After the end of the add/drop period, you may increase your meal plan online through the Babson Hub. No decreases are accepted after the end of the add/drop period.

Requesting a refund

A credit balance (which will appear on your student account in parentheses, as a negative number) means you have excess funds on your account. You can leave these funds on your account for the next semester, or request to have them refunded to you or another party. Refund requests are processed by SFS after the add/drop period has ended, and after financial aid and loan funds have been disbursed onto your account. Requests received before noon on Tuesday will be available after 2pm on Thursday. Students who have federal Title IV student aid disbursements in an amount that exceeds the costs of tuition, mandatory semester fees, and any room and board charged by Babson will automatically have the amount of the Title IV credit balance refunded by check to their mailing add​ress.

Requesting a book voucher

If you have financial aid or loans that exceed billed charges at Babson, you may request a voucher to purchase your course materials for the semester. Please email us at to request a book voucher.

Setting up a payment plan

If it would work better for you to spread the payments out over a number of months rather than making a single lump sum payment each semester, go to to set up a payment plan. 

Claiming education tax credits

Students who have paid qualified tuition/fees for higher education may be eligible for certain tax benefits under the U.S. tax code. Babson reports the qualified tuition/fees that have been billed to U.S. citizens/permanent residents to the IRS each calendar year, and on 1098-T forms that are sent to students by the end of January each year. Your Social Security Number (or Tax Identification Number) is required for this process; if you have not already provided your Social Security Number to Babson please do so by submitting the information to Student Financial Services using IRS Form W9S.

If you are an international student who would like a 1098-T issued to you, please make sure Student Financial Services has your Social Security Number on file.

The best information about the tax benefits, including who qualifies and how to claim the benefits, is available in the IRS Publication 970-Tax Benefits for Higher Education. The IRS form needed to claim the American Opportunity (Hope)/Lifetime Learning Tax Credits, Form 8863-Education Credits, is available here.​​​

Eligible students can download their 1098-T forms by following These instructions.


Understanding California STRF


California residents who pay for tuition in a California-based program are required to be assessed a state fee for the California Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF). For Babson students, the STRF applies to California residents enrolling in the San Francisco Blended Learning MBA Program and those attending the San Francisco Babson Undergraduate Semester.  

The purpose of STRF is to relieve or mitigate economic losses suffered by California residents enrolled in California-based educational programs in the event of a school closure. Effective January 1, 2015, the STRF assessment rate is zero ($0) per $1,000 of institutional charges. The STRF rate is subject to change based upon the balance in the State of California Student Tuition Recovery Fund. If and when the assessment rate increases, Babson will charge and collect the assessment from qualifying students for each period of enrollment.  

For more information about the California STRF, including how to file a claim in the event of school closure, go to the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education website​. ​​​