The large majority of Babson’s grant and scholarship dollars are awarded to students based on financial need. Be sure to follow all the steps outlined in Applying for Aid in order to be considered for need based grants.
Babson awards four-year merit scholarships to the most highly qualified students when they are admitted to the College. These scholarships are:
There are several scholarships available to rising sophomores who are among the highest GPA earners and who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in campus activities.
- Value: Up to $5,000 per year
- Criteria: Awarded beginning sophomore year to students who are among the highest GPA earners and who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in campus activities.
- Apply: No separate application is required.
Honors Program Scholarship
- Value: Up to $3,000 per year
- Criteria: Awarded to sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are selected for and participate in the Honors Program at Babson
- Program: Requires yearly participation in the Honors Program.
- Apply: Apply for the Honors Program at Babson in the fall of sophomore year.
NOTE: Students who received a Presidential Scholarship or Weissman Scholarship at the point of admission are excluded from consideration for the Honors Program Scholarship.
Fyzical Therapy and Balance Franchise Scholars
- Value: $5,000 per year
- Criteria: Awarded to juniors
- Program: Recipients are encouraged to take part in programs and events offered by the Tariq Farid Franchise Institute and will be required to participate in efforts to advance Babson College and the Institute as thought leaders in the franchising space.
- Apply: Separate application required and available here
The Fyzical Therapy and Balance Franchise Scholars are merit scholarships offered to current undergraduate and graduate students who are children or employees of franchise owners with an interest in franchising as a possible career path, and others who have an interest in the field of franchising.