Preference in hiring is given to students who applied for financial aid and qualified for Federal Work-Study. Current Babson students can log into the Babson Hub to view current on-campus job opportunities.
Babson’s student employment programs are designed to:
- Create employment opportunities from which students can gain work experience
- Provide students with a means to help meet their educational expenses
- Enrich students’ experience at Babson by giving them an additional niche at the College
- Provide departments with a range of assistance—from entry-level positions to doing research and developing programs—to enable the College to function more effectively and thus better serve the student
- Infuse the day-to-day operations of the College with students’ energy and perspectives