Campus Assessment, Response, & Evaluation (CARE) Team Mission
Babson College is committed to providing a learning environment that is conducive to students developing to their fullest potential. On occasion, the College will need to activate a systematic response to student behaviors that may be disruptive to the college community and that may involve safety and/or mental health concerns. Through the creation of a collaborative team, the college will provide a caring, discreet program of identification, intervention, and response in order to provide students with the greatest chance for success, and the college community with the greatest level of protection.
CARE Team Responsibilities
- Review CARE Reports submitted by members of the Babson community regarding students or situations of concern.
- Respond to situations involving students whose behavior or whose physical, mental or psychological health may be disruptive or harmful to themselves or others in the college community, and/or students who may need additional support to be successful at Babson.
- Collaborate as a team to share information, make recommendations regarding possible interventions, and propose a plan to respond appropriately to all identified students.
CARE Team Members
- Caitlin Capozzi, Dean of Students / Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Brian Duggan, Student Success Advisor
- Jackie Iannone, Director of Student Advising & Success
- Alison Markson, Director of Counseling and Psychological Services
- Polly McCabe, Director of Health Services
- Joshua Peipock, Associate Dean of Students
- Kevin Richardson, Patrol Lieutenant, Public Safety
- Ryan Travia, Associate Vice President for Student Success (Chair)
- Stephanie Wright, Director of Community Standards