"Colony Care Behavioral Health is a multi-disciplinary group of independently licensed psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed psychotherapists, and psychiatric nurse practitioners that have been providing comprehensive treatment of mental health and substance abuse problems to children, adolescents and adults since 1994."
11 River Street
Wellesley, MA 02481
Contact Person: Stacey Mastromatteo
Phone Number: 781-431-1177 x225
How to schedule an appointment with Colony Care by phone:
- Call 781-431-1177 x225, identify yourself as a Babson student, and leave a message with a reliable call-back number along with times during the next 48 business hours that you are available for a call-back.
- You will usually get a call back within the same or next business day.
How to schedule an appointment with Colony Care by email:
- You can email Stacey Mastromatteo directly at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- In the email, you should provide your telephone number and times during the next 48 business hours that you are available for a call-back.
- Stacey will then contact you to schedule an appointment.
How to schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist for a medication evaluation:
- Call 508-699-7555 to set up an appointment with Dr. Elizabeth Ross at Colony Care.
When leaving a voicemail or emailing, please provide the following information:
- State that you are a Babson student.
- Provide times during the next 48 business hours that you can be reached by phone.
- Provide the name of your health insurance provider (as found on your insurance card).
Public Safety will provide transportation to and from your appointments at Colony Care; email them at least 8 hours in advance of your appointment to set up transportation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-239-5555.
If you have questions or need additional assistance in setting up an appointment, please contact CAPS at 781-239-6200.
"Through ConfidentialConnect, students have access to more pathways for mental health support including a 24/7/365 access to counselors, online mental health support tools, free telehealth visits & more. These services in addition to the support from Counseling Services will help to meet you where you are on your journey to better your mental health."
- 24/7 Support Line: 833-434-1217
- Free face to face & telehealth counseling
- Assistance with navigating mental health barriers; off campus referrals, insurance, appointment follow up
- Online self help tools including mental health articles & videos on the Wellness Hub at connectwellnesshub.com.
"We’re a multi-disciplinary behavioral health practice committed to helping our patients grow personally, socially, and professionally. We’ve been helping people from all walks of life for 25 years. Our committed team of providers includes psychologists, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and more. We’re committed to seeing you as soon as we can, so you can start the next chapter."
For an Appointment: Complete their intake form online.
781-990-6817 ext. 2222
Locations: Needham, Norwell, and Hanover
Formerly Commonwealth Psychology
"Providing clients with the highest quality of customer service and clinical care through a team of psychiatrists, psychologists, neuropsychologists, advanced nurse practitioners, and psychotherapists."
Request an appointment at www.commpsych.com or call 617-259-1895.
"Oasis Behavioral Health Institute is a comprehensive psychiatric clinic committed to providing compassionate, superior quality, evidence based mental health treatment, and forensic evaluations in Massachusetts."
For an Appointment: Call 617-401-7700, press 1, and complete an intake over the phone.
Locations: Norwood and Attleboro
Psychology Today provides detailed listings of verified mental health professionals. Search for therapists, psychiatrists, treatment centers, and support groups.