The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
Insurance and Loss Control
The Risk Management Office supports the core mission of Babson College by protecting the assets of the College from accidental loss, and assuring the continued ability to operate and deliver services.
The Office establishes and implements risk management policies and procedures by identifying and managing the College's exposures to accidental loss.
Office of Finance and Treasury
Horn Library, Room 309
231 Forest Street
Babson Park, MA 02457
When to Contact Us
- When a student or employee has been injured or Babson property has been stolen, damaged, or destroyed.
- When Babson is responsible or allegedly responsible for bodily injury or property damage to another party.
- For guidance assessing and managing the risk that new or proposed changes in operations; or a specific activity, event, or relationship might pose to the Babson community.
- When reviewing, implementing changes in, or renewing contracts.
- When an employee is traveling to an international location on Babson College business, but outside of Babson’s outreach through the Glavin Office of Multicultural & International Education.
- When another party requests evidence of Babson’s insurance.