The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
Examples of Non Compliance and Violations
Examples of non-compliance and violations include, but are not limited to the following.
- Failure to return a vehicle on time.
- Failure to cancel a reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
- Failure to clean a vehicle before returning it.
- Failure to return a vehicle with a full tank of gas.
- Failure to return a vehicle to the appropriate parking lot.
- Failure to complete trip paperwork and return keys, vehicle binder, or gas card.
- Failure to report lost or broken keys.
- Failure to pay fines for tickets or parking violations incurred during use of a fleet vehicle.
- Citation for a preventable moving violation (e.g., speeding, running a red light) or criminal charges (e.g., reckless driving, driving to endanger, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence of alcohol).
- Failure to operate in accordance with any provision of the Babson College Driver and Vehicle Use Policy or any other College policy. In particular, the College will treat failure to wear safety belts and reckless vehicle operation with utmost seriousness.
- Use of a fleet vehicle for non-College or personal business
- Inappropriate use of Fast Lane or any other automated toll collection system.