Student Personal Property Insurance

Every year, students across the United States lose property due to a number of reasons, including theft, water damage (most common), and fire.

While you may have coverage under your/your parent's homeowners' or tenants' policies, you may want the broader coverage with lower deductibles that are available with a product tailored to the needs of college students. We encourage you to consider this type of coverage for you/your student’s personal property.

In order to affect coverage, you must apply directly to the insurance company, by going on-line to one of the companies listed below. Please do not return written applications to the College, but rather to the insurance company from which you are planning to purchase coverage.