The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
How to Submit a Request
There are three ways to consult with College Marketing regarding a marketing or project-related question:
1. Submit a Digital Support Request
For general website bugs (www.babson.edu), content formatting fixes, new user permissions and training, and short/vanity URLs, please submit a digital support request.
Troubleshooting the form
- If you don't see a popup appear you may need to turn off a popup blocker, and/or add "https://www.babson.edu" to your list of safe sites.
- Enter as much information into the description field as possible, especially links to the sections to be updated.
- Please be sure to enter your name and email address into the fields so we can contact you if we have any questions about your request, and to confirm that the request has been taken care of.
2. Submit a Creative Support Request
Submit a creative support request for small, basic updates (such as dates, names, or statistics) to existing print or electronic marketing collateral. Email Cheryl Robock, Director, Creative Services
3. Contact Your Marketing Lead
Contact your marketing lead to discuss your marketing request in greater detail. Marketing will review the project details (including objective, audience, etc.) with you and confirm if the project aligns with our primary objective of promoting and extending Babson’s brand. If the project will be executed by the College Marketing team, it will be managed through our online project management tool, JIRA.
If the project will not be executed by College Marketing, we can provide contact information for outside resources that are familiar with our brand guidelines and can provide a cost estimate to approve and pursue directly.
Need some help?
Contact your marketing manager or a member of the marketing team.