International graduate students should review the information below to ensure your application is complete. If you have any questions about completing your application, email Graduate Admissions or call 781-239-4317.
How to Submit Your International Language Test Scores
International Language Test Waiver Policy
TOEFL iBT, IELTS, PTE or Duolingo test scores and official English translations of all required academic documents must be submitted if:
- Your native language is not English.
- You have NOT earned a bachelor’s or master’s from an institution in the United States, U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or India.
You may request an exam waiver if:
- Your native language is English.
- You have earned a degree from an institution in a country other than the United States, where the ONLY language of instruction was English.
- The official national language of your country of citizenship is English.
- You have been employed in the United States full time for at least two consecutive years.
Please email Graduate Admissions for additional instructions on how to request an exam waiver. Babson reserves the right to request a TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE test score from all international applicants.
Blended Learning MBAs
The Blended Learning MBA – Miami is considered a full-time program, and international applicants are eligible for F-1/J-1 student status.
Upon submission of your application, transcripts from all institutions (graduate and undergraduate) are required. Unofficial transcripts are accepted to review your application and render a decision. Upon admittance, you will be required to submit official copies of your transcripts. If your transcripts are not in English, they will need to be translated into English before your application can be reviewed.
International Transcript Requirements:
All graduate school applicants must have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree. For degrees granted from an institution outside of the US, U.K., or Canada, you must provide an equivalency evaluation of your degree if you are admitted and choose to enroll at Babson. Babson prefers the following evaluation services:
- World Education Services, Inc.
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- International Education Research Foundation
A final credential evaluation is required if your degree was not conferred at the time of your first evaluation. Most services charge a small additional fee to have the evaluation updated once the degree is conferred.
If you have any questions regarding your transcripts, please contact Graduate Admissions at 781-239-4317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.